The world’s biggest and most influential players in the natural gas industry, from exploration and production through to distribution and natural gas vehicles, will address industry issues, network and learn from their peers over the duration of the four-day conference.
Much anticipated highlights of the program include:
- Peter Vosser, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Royal Dutch Shell;
- Rex Tillerson, Chairman and CEO ExxonMobil Corporation;
- Nobuo Tanaka, Executive Director, International Energy Agency;
- George Kirkland, Vice Chairman and Executive Vice President, Global Upstream and Gas Chevron;
- Hamad Rashid Al Mohannadi, Managing Director, RasGas Company Limited;
- Jiang Jiemin, CEO, China National Petroleum Corporation;
- Christophe de Margerie, Chairman and CEO, Total; and,
- Gerard Mestrallet, CEO, GDF Suez.
Australia will be well represented with a number of speakers, panellists, exhibitors and delegates, including Woodside CEO Peter Coleman and Santos CEO David Knox.Article continues below…
Topics of discussion to be covered include: securing future gas supplies; new supply perspectives for gas markets in Asia; strategy for increasing advanced gas use in Japan; growing national and global markets; building demand in a competitive market; and, challenges along the gas chain.
The 2012 World Gas Conference also offers delegates a number of networking opportunities where delegates can rub shoulders with exhibitors, captains of industry and international colleagues.